Equipment Services & Support
Section #1 -The Key Facts
Eskimo Joe’s does not provide equipment services or support on any non- Eskimo Joe’s equipment, nor any equipment that does not exclusively serve and dispense Eskimo Joe's syrups.
Eskimo Joe’s provides equipment services or support for Eskimo Joe’s equipment in GB, NI, IE, FR, NL, DE, BE, LX, when that equipment exclusively serves and dispenses Eskimo Joe's syrups.
If you experience a problem with your Eskimo Joe’s machine, your first step is to troubleshoot the issue in our help centre.
Most issues can be easily solved by yourself, meaning you’re back up and running as quickly as possible.
If you continue to experience the problem, your next step is to contact us via our help centre.
You will be requested to provide the following information:
■Contact name and telephone number
■Location of the machine
■Order reference and serial number/bar code of the machine
■Description of the problem including images and/or videos of the problem
You will then be referred to our equipment services & support team
Equipment services or support refers to a call from a support specialist, or if required, an on-site visit by a technician to investigate a fault and instigate a repair, based on the information you provide.
The cost of any parts and labour required for repair may be covered by a valid warranty or pre-paid service package.
Where a machine is not covered by a valid warranty or pre-paid service package, parts and labour will be charged at Eskimo Joe’s published rates.
Eskimo Joe’s provides equipment services or support only for genuine Eskimo Joe’s equipment that serves genuine Eskimo Joe's syrups exclusively; if you use or serve any other syrup or product from your machine your warranty or pre-paid service package will become invalid
Section #2 – Providing Equipment Services & Support
- We must be able to make contact with you to set an attendance or contact window prior to any telephone or onsite services.
- Where we are unable to diagnose or fix the fault on the initial call or on-site visit, we will aim to complete the diagnosis and/or repair in a timely manner.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the support or on-site services with due care and skill; and the services will be:
3.1 fit for the particular purpose; and
3.2 provided within a reasonable time; and
3.3 in line with manufacturer’s guidelines to restore the machine to good working order; and
3.4 delivered using the most appropriate parts, services or methods decided by us at our sole discretion.
- You must provide any information that is reasonably requested in:
4.1 the identification and location of the machine; and
4.2 your use of the machine; and
4.3 diagnosis of the fault or identification of the part.
- You must allow us reasonable access to the machine; and provide an adequate and safe working space.
Section #3 - Equipment Service & Support Terms and Conditions
- We reserve all rights under both the Equipment Service & Support Terms and Conditions and the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage and/or injury that might be brought on, directly or indirectly, to any persons, animals or things as a consequence of equipment services provided.
- We shall not be responsible for any other damage or loss, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost sales, loss of stock, loss of use of equipment, claims of buyer’s customers, cost of capital, cost of down time, cost of substitute equipment, facilities or services or any other special, incidental or consequential damage.
- These provisions are subject to any statutory provisions imposed by any consumer protection or manufacturers warranties legislation. To the extent Eskimo Joe’s is entitled to do so, Eskimo Joe’s liability will be limited at its option to the replacement or repair of a machine or part.
- Any reference to any term for any action, remedy, method of judicial proceeding, legal document, legal status, court, official or any legal concept or thing shall, in respect of any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, be deemed to include a reference to what most nearly approximates to the United Kingdom legal term in that jurisdiction.
- This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
- If anything in this Equipment Service & Support Terms and Conditions or the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website is unenforceable, illegal or void then it is severed and the rest of the agreement to provide equipment service & support remains in force.
If you have any questions or comments about equipment services & support please contact us via our help centre.