Slush Machine Warranty
Section #1 -The Key Facts
To protect your statutory rights should the machine you buy from us prove to be faulty, Eskimo Joe's machines are sold with a warranty of 180 days from the date of purchase for NEW machines, and 60 days from the date of purchase for APPROVED USED machines
Your machine will be eligible for warranty repairs and service support if you use and serve only Eskimo Joe’s syrups from your machine.
Your warranty will become invalid if you use or serve any other syrup or product from your machine.
Your warranty does not cover any fault which is a result of misuse, negligence, damage, accident, any unauthorised modification or repair, normal wear and tear, or your failure to follow the instructions for locating, operating, and cleaning the machine.
Eskimo Joe’s provides warranty service or support for Eskimo Joe’s equipment in GB, NI, IE, FR, NL, DE, BE, LX.
If you experience a problem with your Eskimo Joe’s machine during the warranty period, your first step is to contact us via our help centre
Any Warranty Services are provided according to Equipment Support & Services Terms and Conditions located here
Title and risk in the machine pass to you when your machine is loaded for shipping at the warehouse or premises of Eskimo Joe’s.
Section #2 - Instructions for locating, operating, and cleaning the machine
You must ensure that the machine is installed and maintained, and that all persons who use or operate the machine follow all instructions given by us from time to time, including but not limited to how to:
- supply sufficient clear or appropriate space around the placement of the machine; and
- mix, prepare, and dilute the concentrate syrup and dispense the ready-to-serve slush product; and
- use, clean and maintain the machine; and
- power the machine.
More information can be found here on the instructions for locating, operating, and cleaning the machine
Section #3 - Warranty and Sale Conditions
- We reserve all rights under both the Warranty and Sale conditions and the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website.
- Eskimo Joe’s machines are sold for the sole purpose of serving and dispensing Eskimo Joe’s products. Any improper use, or use for any other purpose than to serve and dispense Eskimo Joe’s products will void your warranty
- The warranty is not transferable.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage and/or injury that might be brought on, directly or indirectly, to any persons, animals or things as a consequence of any failure to comply with the instructions given on locating, operating, and cleaning the machine.
- We shall not be responsible for any other damage or loss, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost sales, loss of stock, loss of use of equipment, claims of buyer’s customers, cost of capital, cost of down time, cost of substitute equipment, facilities or services or any other special, incidental or consequential damage.
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that the machine does not conform to this warranty we will repair the Machine with no charge for parts, labour or shipping during the warranty period.
- Any repairs to the machine during warranty period cannot be considered as an extension of the warranty;
- We reserve the right to introduce all modifications that we deem necessary and to change the technical specifications and general characteristics of the machine without notice.
- Any person who is not the legal owner of the machine has no rights to enforce any term of this Warranty.
- These provisions are subject to any statutory provisions mandatorily imposed by any consumer protection or manufacturers warranties legislation. To the extent Eskimo Joe’s is entitled to do so, Eskimo Joe’s liability will be limited at its option to the replacement or repair of a machine or part.
- Any reference to any term for any action, remedy, method of judicial proceeding, legal document, legal status, court, official or any legal concept or thing shall, in respect of any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, be deemed to include a reference to what most nearly approximates to the United Kingdom legal term in that jurisdiction.
- This warranty and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
- This warranty operates alongside and in addition to your statutory rights under consumer law
- If anything in this Warranty and Sale conditions or the Online Terms and Conditions as posted on our website is unenforceable, illegal or void then it is severed and the rest of the agreement to provide the warranty remains in force.
If you have any questions or comments about this slush machine warranty please contact us via our help centre